Maybe you don’t have a day job but would like to make an income writing from home?
If so, then Naomi Elbinger’s ebook “HOW TO MAKE MONEY WRITING FOR THE WEB” is the book for you . It gives you a complete step by step guide showing you how make it happen.
Naomi is the blogger behind the popular business blog, MyParnasa.com and blogger-in-chief for a leading Web Development and Marketing Firm, NewEdgeDesign.com so she has plenty of practical experience to offer newbies and those who are just now getting their feet wet in the web writing world.
The book is divided into three parts taking the reader point by point through;
1. writing for the web
2.building a career as a web content writer
3.setting up your own blog.
If concepts such as keywords and S.E.O ( search engine optimization) make your eyes glaze over and are preventing you from considering this form of writing, don’t worry. Naomi explains them all in simple, clear language and details how to write your articles with all these and other web concepts in mind.
Other sections of the book include:
- Writing exercises.
- Discussions of the pros and cons of writing for content-mills.
- Points to consider regarding working freelance or being employed.
- 7 things NOT to do if you want to succeed.
- How to find jobs before they are advertised
- Links to many sites which are hungry for articles which you could write NOW.
- Checklist for web writers before submitting any article..
- The types of articles that editors love.
- The 4 step formula for writing great articles
- How to rewrite a not-so-great opening so that it becomes irresistible.
- How to write amazing attention catching titles.
Web-writing isn’t a get-rich-quick-while-lying-on-the-couch career. It will probably mean leaving your comfort zone and trying things you’ve never tried before
But if you really want to try this profession, are prepared to work hard and follow the blueprint in this book, you have a great chance of building a successful new career.
Click here to view more details